- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Our Town
Time change for Trudeau meet-and-greet
Justin Trudeau's visit to Cranbrook this Sunday, July 21, has had a slight time change.
The leader of the Liberal Party of Canada will hold a meet-and-greet at 12:30 p.m. Sunday in Cranbrook's Rotary Park.
The informal get-together was originally scheduled for 1 p.m., but Trudeau's website, www.justin.ca, published a new time Friday.
The Cranbrook visit kicks off a two-day fly-by of the Kootenays for Trudeau. After leaving Cranbrook, he heads to Creston Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m., then will be in Nelson at 5 p.m.
On Monday, July 22, he will visit Trail at 1 p.m.
“Join Justin for a conversation about the country we are building together through hope and hard work,” the website reads.
“Come join us for a meet and greet in Rotary Park with Justin Trudeau. Bring your family, friends, and neighbours to meet Justin.”