- Nitros fizzle with two weekend losses
- Ice extinguish Blazers, fall to Rockets
- Get your votes in for the next great hockey song
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured at Western Financial Place Dec. 27
- Fernie couple describes rescue at accident scene near Fernie
- Gaston Lalande is alive and well, contrary to popular rumour
- Teck invited to open Cranbrook office
- Grant Lawrence tour ‘books’ into Cranbrook
- BC Games
UPDATED: Missing man found
A 78-year-old Cranbrook man who was reported missing has been found in Sparwood.
According to RCMP, Kenneth Mason was last seen early Friday, October 4 but located around lunchtime in Sparwood.
He left home in his pick-up truck Friday morning. Mason's family were concerned about him because he suffers dementia.