- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Our Town
Swim club hits the water at Alberta meet
The Cranbrook Tritons Swim Club had another successful competition recently in Okotoks, with four swimmers notching personal best times and collecting points for their club.
Local athletes Tyler Carter, Shelby Lehmann, Sydney McDonald and Ryan Penney , who are coached by Dave Chisholm, all had top-six results at the meet.
Next up for the club is the B.C. AA provincial championships in Chilliwack at the end of February.
Penney obtained a provincial qualifying time in 50m Freestyle but was unable to qualify in a second event that is necessary to compete at the B.C. championships.
3rd 200m Freestyle
4th 50m Breaststroke
5th 100m Backstroke
4th 50m Freestyle
6th 100m Freestyle
3rd 400m Freestyle
1st 50m Freestyle
3rd 50m Breaststroke
4th 100m Breaststroke
200 m Freestyle