- The Return of Reinhart
- Forum deemed success by organizers
- Social media reports are not true, Kimberley RCMP say
- Learning to live on three dollars a day
- Meet the Kootenay Columbia Green Party candidates
- Cranbrook businesses prepare for Black Friday discounts
- The centrepiece event of Election 2014
- The horrifying marriage career of James “Bluebeard” Watson
- Dynamiters forge on without key pieces
- 'We can turn this around'
- Our Town
Eternal Husbands at the Byng
The Eternal Husbands perform live at the legendary Byng Roadhouse in downtown Cranbrook this coming Saturday, May 31. Sharing hometowns in both Edmonton and Montreal, the band (featuring guitarist-vocalist Rick Reid and bassist/keyboardist-vocalist Matt Leddy) have 12 years of hard-driving international touring behind them (over 1,000 shows), as well as half a dozen albums. Influenced by fuzz-guitar shoe-gazing psychedelia (or “fog-pop,” as they prefer to call themselves), the Eternal Husbands are one of Canada’s criminally unsung musical treasures. But no more! Come see for yourself as the Eternal Husbands (with local supporting act Blind Snyper) light up the sky! For more information please visit www.eternalhusbands.com.