- Through the jungle, through the dark
- KIJHL: Critical Creston Valley clash
- UPDATED: Suspect leads RCMP on day-long manhunt
- Report shows steady decline in substance abuse in local youth
- Injuries and substance abuse down for local youth: study
- Police searching for break-in suspect in Southview neighourhood
- Dalke wraps up Extreme Huntress experience
- New boutique reviving fashion for all
- A musical look at show business life
- Men, women and the existence of God
- Le Vent du Nord at the KCT
- Blown away
- Our Town
Inaugural Mark Mahovlic Trophy awarded
Cole Tepper (left) was the winner of the inaugural Mark Mahovlic Trophy, presented to the Junior Low Gross champion at the Cranbrook Golf Club's Club Championship, held Saturday and Sunday, August 9 and 10. The trophy is named in honour of the late Mark Mahovlic, whose “home away from home” was at the Cranbrook Golf Club. The presentation was made by Club Pro Paul Whittingham (right) and Edwin MacDonald (centre), who read out a statement of gratitude from the Mahovlic family.
Other winners at the Club Championship included Ladies Low Gross Champion; Jamie Curiston, Men's Low Gross Champion; MaryAnn Bennett, Ladies Low Net Champion; and Danny Spring, Men's Low Net Champion.