- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Our Town
On October 26, Blue Lake Centre will host the first Annual Goblin Gallop Walk/Run for Camp.
The Cranbrook and Kimberley Operation Christmas Child campaign is now underway, with a shorter time period.
Symphony of the Kootenays first concert set for Oct. 25
Tim Hortons brought more smiles to the East Kootenay Regional Hospital recently with its annual Smile Cookie campaign.
10 per cent of ticket sales and 100 per cent of cast calendar profits were dedicated to EKFH for cancer care.