- The Bozon Effect
- Triple trouble weekend on tap for Dynamiters
- Wilks’ instincts kicked in when gunfire erupted
- Bill Bennett speaks stateside
- Dalke helps out with a rival’s hunt
- Strength in sport
- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- ‘Velocity’ the theme of 2014/15 Kootenay Literary Competition
- Our Town
Miley Cyrus resumes tour after cancelled dates
By The Associated Press
LONDON - Miley Cyrus has said she is fighting fit, as she resumed her Bangerz tour in London after a series of cancelled shows.
The 21-year-old pop star delayed U.S. dates until August after treatment for a sinus infection went awry, and last week postponed two European shows. Cyrus says that was because she suffered a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
But she told reporters she was "the poster child for good health" before performing at London's O2 Arena on Tuesday.
The former child star, who has garnered mixed reviews for her risque adult image, gave an energetic performance complete with crotch-grabbing, erotically tinged choreography and a ride on a giant hot dog.
Songs ranged from Cyrus' hit "Wrecking Ball" to covers of Bob Dylan's "When You Go" and Dolly Parton's "Jolene."