- KIJHL: Dynamiters visit Spokane Braves before hosting Fernie Ghostriders Saturda...
- Sidaway set for WHL debut with Kootenay Ice as Spokane Chiefs visit
- RCMP looking for home invasion suspect
- Students to take stand against bullying
- Sharing the trails by saddle
- Cranbrook keeps pushing towards the 20,000 mark
- The length and breadth of musical Canada
- Ice meet snow
- Triton Swimmers qualify for Provincials
- Timeless baroque repertoire on display at Royal Alexandra
- Our Town
Miley Cyrus resumes tour after cancelled dates
By The Associated Press
LONDON - Miley Cyrus has said she is fighting fit, as she resumed her Bangerz tour in London after a series of cancelled shows.
The 21-year-old pop star delayed U.S. dates until August after treatment for a sinus infection went awry, and last week postponed two European shows. Cyrus says that was because she suffered a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
But she told reporters she was "the poster child for good health" before performing at London's O2 Arena on Tuesday.
The former child star, who has garnered mixed reviews for her risque adult image, gave an energetic performance complete with crotch-grabbing, erotically tinged choreography and a ride on a giant hot dog.
Songs ranged from Cyrus' hit "Wrecking Ball" to covers of Bob Dylan's "When You Go" and Dolly Parton's "Jolene."