- Long & winding road
- Provincial playoff picture set at Mount Baker
- Second eyewitness on the stand in Learn trial
- Potential for huge avalanches this weekend
- KIJHL: Rivalry night in Kimberley
- Renovations underway at SPCA
- Symphony online silent auction now underway
- Meritorious service wins local B.C. honours
- Defence cross-examines witness in Learn trial
- Our Town
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt ponder screen reunion
By The Associated Press
LONDON - Hollywood supercouple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say they're considering teaming up again on the big screen.
At a Kensington Palace costume event for her new Disney movie "Maleficent," Jolie told reporters Thursday that "we are thinking about it."
Joined by Pitt and her 12-year-old son Maddox on the blue carpet, Jolie was excited to visit the royal venue, joking "I am using it as an excuse to be a tourist."
The film itself was also a family affair. The couple's daughter Vivienne stars in the movie as the young Sleeping Beauty.
Jolie said she loved bringing her kids on set: "They lived on the fairy mound. They hung out with Elle (Fanning). It was magic."
"Maleficent" is out in the U.S. on May 30.