- KIJHL: Dynamiters visit Spokane Braves before hosting Fernie Ghostriders Saturda...
- Sidaway set for WHL debut with Kootenay Ice as Spokane Chiefs visit
- RCMP looking for home invasion suspect
- Students to take stand against bullying
- Sharing the trails by saddle
- Cranbrook keeps pushing towards the 20,000 mark
- The length and breadth of musical Canada
- Ice meet snow
- Triton Swimmers qualify for Provincials
- Timeless baroque repertoire on display at Royal Alexandra
- Kimberley’s Jordan Roy enjoying WHL rookie season with Americans
- Our Town
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt ponder screen reunion
By The Associated Press
LONDON - Hollywood supercouple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say they're considering teaming up again on the big screen.
At a Kensington Palace costume event for her new Disney movie "Maleficent," Jolie told reporters Thursday that "we are thinking about it."
Joined by Pitt and her 12-year-old son Maddox on the blue carpet, Jolie was excited to visit the royal venue, joking "I am using it as an excuse to be a tourist."
The film itself was also a family affair. The couple's daughter Vivienne stars in the movie as the young Sleeping Beauty.
Jolie said she loved bringing her kids on set: "They lived on the fairy mound. They hung out with Elle (Fanning). It was magic."
"Maleficent" is out in the U.S. on May 30.