- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Local man recovering from grizzly attack
- Scooters are human, too
- Into the great wide open
- Back in the ring
- Thief snags three guns in broad daylight at Fernie Canadian Tire
- City receives permit to cull 50 deer
- John York returns for election number three
- McPhee running for School Board
- Our Town
Austrian drag queen wins Eurovision song contest
By The Associated Press
COPENHAGEN - Austrian bearded drag queen Conchita Wurst has won the 59th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest with a James Bond-inspired power ballad.
The song, "Rise Like a Phoenix," helped Wurst secure Austria's second victory in the competition Saturday. The country also won in 1966.
The winner was picked by juries and television viewers across Europe.