- Teachers' union, province reach tentative agreement
- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: U.S. Division
- Wilderness wanderers rescued
- It's Fightin’ Season
- Trap trasher pleads guilty
- Open fires still prohibited in Southeast Fire Centre
- Regional treaty celebrates 50th anniversary
- Scottish referendum puts generation gap on display
- Two new “Islamic States”
- B.C. teachers, employers reach tentative deal
- Our Town
Police find body linked to Vancouver homicide
By The Canadian Press
VANCOUVER - Vancouver Police have found the body of a man in connection to what they call the homicide of a 27-year-old woman.
Officers say they found Thi Tam Nguyen dead in her east Vancouver home Saturday and began pursuing her ex-husband, a suspect in the case.
Police say his car was found abandoned in Richmond, but authorities were unable to locate the suspect.
Officers say they were called to a south Vancouver park today where they found a man hanging from a tree.
Police and paramedics arrived, identified him as the suspect and pronounced him dead.