- Cut down in Saskatoon
- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- Our Town
Police find body linked to Vancouver homicide
By The Canadian Press
VANCOUVER - Vancouver Police have found the body of a man in connection to what they call the homicide of a 27-year-old woman.
Officers say they found Thi Tam Nguyen dead in her east Vancouver home Saturday and began pursuing her ex-husband, a suspect in the case.
Police say his car was found abandoned in Richmond, but authorities were unable to locate the suspect.
Officers say they were called to a south Vancouver park today where they found a man hanging from a tree.
Police and paramedics arrived, identified him as the suspect and pronounced him dead.