- Versatility, simplicity name of game for Mortlock
- Cranbrook man recuperating after grizzly attack
- KIJHL: Nitros deal Lane to Langley, sign rugged defenceman Bertoia
- Kootenay Country Fair coming up
- Grizzly attacks bow hunter
- Grants help fund local events
- Cooler temps, wet forecast lifts campfire ban
- Ktunaxa Nation, Métis Nation BC Sign Health Protocol Agreement
- New station prepares to hit airwaves
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
Sheriff: Calif. gunman killed 3 people at home
By Raquel Maria Dillon, Martha Mendoza And Julie Watson, The Associated Press
GOLETA, Calif. - Sheriff's officials say a California gunman who went on a shooting rampage near a Santa Barbara university killed three people at his apartment.
The three people were among the six left dead Friday night during the shootings near the University of California, Santa Barbara. The suspected gunman was also fatally shot.
Sheriff Bill Brown called it a "chaotic, rapidly unfolding convoluted incident" that involved multiple crime scenes.
Brown on Saturday identified the gunman as 22-year-old Elliot Rodger, a student at Santa Barbara City College.