- Battered Ice look for third consecutive win as Rebels visit
- Ice recall Barley from MJHL
- Salvation Army seeking Christmas support
- Between 7 and 15 cm of snow expected
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Sheriff: Calif. gunman killed 3 people at home
By Raquel Maria Dillon, Martha Mendoza And Julie Watson, The Associated Press
GOLETA, Calif. - Sheriff's officials say a California gunman who went on a shooting rampage near a Santa Barbara university killed three people at his apartment.
The three people were among the six left dead Friday night during the shootings near the University of California, Santa Barbara. The suspected gunman was also fatally shot.
Sheriff Bill Brown called it a "chaotic, rapidly unfolding convoluted incident" that involved multiple crime scenes.
Brown on Saturday identified the gunman as 22-year-old Elliot Rodger, a student at Santa Barbara City College.