- Former Ice captain Philp eager to get back into action with Rebels
- KIJHL: Dynamiters answer challenge, split weekend with Ghostriders, defeat Niteh...
- Kootenay Ice look to build upon shutout victory as Americans visit
- Kootenay Ice blank Hurricanes, fall to Rebels in weekend action
- Reconciliation in Ktunaxa Territory
- Shirts ready for Anti-Bullying Day
- MLA announces Hydro deferral for mines
- Funding comes in for Aboriginal anti-domestic violence program
- Our Town
Sheriff: Calif. gunman killed 3 people at home
By Raquel Maria Dillon, Martha Mendoza And Julie Watson, The Associated Press
GOLETA, Calif. - Sheriff's officials say a California gunman who went on a shooting rampage near a Santa Barbara university killed three people at his apartment.
The three people were among the six left dead Friday night during the shootings near the University of California, Santa Barbara. The suspected gunman was also fatally shot.
Sheriff Bill Brown called it a "chaotic, rapidly unfolding convoluted incident" that involved multiple crime scenes.
Brown on Saturday identified the gunman as 22-year-old Elliot Rodger, a student at Santa Barbara City College.