- The Bozon Effect
- Triple trouble weekend on tap for Dynamiters
- Wilks’ instincts kicked in when gunfire erupted
- Bill Bennett speaks stateside
- Dalke helps out with a rival’s hunt
- Strength in sport
- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- ‘Velocity’ the theme of 2014/15 Kootenay Literary Competition
- Our Town
Grande, Sheeran to perform at MMVAs
By The Canadian Press
TORONTO - "Problem" singer Ariana Grande and guitar-strumming Brit Ed Sheeran have been added to the lineup for the MuchMusic Video Awards.
B.C.-based pop outfit Hedley will also perform at the show, which already promised appearances from Imagine Dragons and New Zealand's Lorde.
The MMVAs will be held June 15 outside CTV's downtown Toronto headquarters.
Reality TV personalities Kendall and Kylie Jenner will co-host the broadcast.
Meanwhile, presenters will include "Kick-Ass" actress Chloe Grace Moretz, "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" star Jena Malone and Kellan Lutz of the "Twilight" franchise.
Drake and Hedley lead the way with six nominations apiece heading into the annual bash, while hip-hop artist SonReal, Montreal's Arcade Fire and R&B singer the Weeknd also raked in multiple nods.