- Kimberley’s Jordan Roy enjoying WHL rookie season with Americans
- Sarthou, Hoflin sharp as Tri-City Americans blank Kootenay Ice
- New manager at trout hatchery
- KIJHL: Dynamiters ground Rockets for 11th consecutive win
- Conservatives lost their vision
- Randall Hopley to appeal seven-year sentence
- Players Bench Jets collect silver at home
- Our Town
Grande, Sheeran to perform at MMVAs
By The Canadian Press
TORONTO - "Problem" singer Ariana Grande and guitar-strumming Brit Ed Sheeran have been added to the lineup for the MuchMusic Video Awards.
B.C.-based pop outfit Hedley will also perform at the show, which already promised appearances from Imagine Dragons and New Zealand's Lorde.
The MMVAs will be held June 15 outside CTV's downtown Toronto headquarters.
Reality TV personalities Kendall and Kylie Jenner will co-host the broadcast.
Meanwhile, presenters will include "Kick-Ass" actress Chloe Grace Moretz, "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" star Jena Malone and Kellan Lutz of the "Twilight" franchise.
Drake and Hedley lead the way with six nominations apiece heading into the annual bash, while hip-hop artist SonReal, Montreal's Arcade Fire and R&B singer the Weeknd also raked in multiple nods.