- Fatal shooting on Castlegar highway
- UPDATED: Suspect leads RCMP on day-long manhunt
- Election for Blackmore and Oler trials postponed again
- Is God a Seattle Seahawks fan
- Booknotes: Facing the dragon
- Through the jungle, through the dark
- KIJHL: Critical Creston Valley clash
- Report shows steady decline in substance abuse in local youth
- Injuries and substance abuse down for local youth: study
- Our Town
Cirque to offer matinee Michael Jackson show
By The Associated Press
LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas visitors will soon have the option of squeezing in a Cirque du Soleil show before grabbing dinner and checking out a nightclub.
Officials have announced Sunday matinee performances of Michael Jackson ONE starting June 29. Tickets for those performances are on sale now.
The Michael Jackson show at Mandalay Bay currently runs five evenings a week and has a 7 p.m. show on Sunday.
Show representatives say adding a matinee option may be more convenient for audiences of the family-friendly show, which allows children 5 and up to attend.
Michael Jackson ONE will be the only Cirque show in Las Vegas with an afternoon performance.