- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: Central Division
- Cold rinks, hot shots & heavy hits
- Whitecaps expand Cranbrook operations
- Women's hockey program aims to build interest
- Ktunaxa clarify goal for Scotty’s House
- ALR exclusion sought for former landfill
- Annual Six in the Stix bicycle race this weekend
- Stetski gives update to business community
- Clarification: Trap trasher pleads guilty
- Autumn of our discontent
- Coalition of the Unwilling
- Our Town
Up to 18 horses killed in stable fire
By The Canadian Press
LANGLEY, B.C. - Langley firefighters say up to 18 horses were killed in a stable fire.
Assistant fire chief Pat Walker says two people in an adjacent barn were treated for smoke inhalation but have been released from hospital.
About 11 trucks and more than 40 firefighters attended the blaze, which has been put out.
Walker says the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
He says the flames did not spread to any other buildings.