- The Return of Reinhart
- Forum deemed success by organizers
- Social media reports are not true, Kimberley RCMP say
- Learning to live on three dollars a day
- Meet the Kootenay Columbia Green Party candidates
- Cranbrook businesses prepare for Black Friday discounts
- The centrepiece event of Election 2014
- The horrifying marriage career of James “Bluebeard” Watson
- Dynamiters forge on without key pieces
- 'We can turn this around'
- Our Town
One dead in Quebec train collision
By The Canadian Press
ST-LIBOIRE, Que. - A collision between a Via Rail passenger train and a car in Quebec has left one person in the vehicle dead.
The collision took place in St-Liboire, east of Montreal.
Via Rail confirmed the death of the passenger in the car and added that no one in the train was injured.
Via Rail is advising there will be delays for its Montreal-Quebec City route today.
Quebec provincial police say the accident occurred about 7:10 a.m. ET at a level crossing.
Saint-Liboire is a small municipality near Saint-Hyacinthe, Que., where Via has a train station.