- Cut down in Saskatoon
- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- Our Town
Military hospital: Bergdahl appearance not planned
By The Associated Press
BERLIN - A U.S. military hospital in Germany where Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is receiving treatment says it currently has no plans for a press briefing or any interviews.
Bergdahl arrived on Sunday at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center following his release from nearly five years as a captive of the Taliban in Afghanistan. It remains unclear when he will continue to the United States but the facility in a statement Friday reiterated information released by the Pentagon that Bergdahl's health is improving daily.
Bergdahl has made no public appearance since his handover to the U.S. military on Saturday.