- The Return of Reinhart
- Forum deemed success by organizers
- Social media reports are not true, Kimberley RCMP say
- Learning to live on three dollars a day
- Meet the Kootenay Columbia Green Party candidates
- Cranbrook businesses prepare for Black Friday discounts
- The centrepiece event of Election 2014
- The horrifying marriage career of James “Bluebeard” Watson
- Dynamiters forge on without key pieces
- 'We can turn this around'
- Our Town
Military hospital: Bergdahl appearance not planned
By The Associated Press
BERLIN - A U.S. military hospital in Germany where Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is receiving treatment says it currently has no plans for a press briefing or any interviews.
Bergdahl arrived on Sunday at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center following his release from nearly five years as a captive of the Taliban in Afghanistan. It remains unclear when he will continue to the United States but the facility in a statement Friday reiterated information released by the Pentagon that Bergdahl's health is improving daily.
Bergdahl has made no public appearance since his handover to the U.S. military on Saturday.