- The Bozon Effect
- Triple trouble weekend on tap for Dynamiters
- Wilks’ instincts kicked in when gunfire erupted
- Bill Bennett speaks stateside
- Dalke helps out with a rival’s hunt
- Strength in sport
- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- Our Town
Harrison Ford injures ankle on set of 'Star Wars'
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK - Harrison Ford has been injured on the set of "Star Wars: Episode VII" and has been taken to a hospital.
Disney said the 71-year-old actor was being treated for an ankle injury that happened during filming Thursday.
The "Star Wars" sequel is being filmed at Pinewood Studios outside of London.
Ford is one of the several original "Star Wars" stars returning to the J.J. Abrams-directed sequel. He's joined by fellow alums Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew.
A representative for Ford didn't immediately respond to a message left Thursday.
Disney said shooting will continue as planned while Ford recuperates.