- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: B.C. Division
- Ice look to play spoiler in Alberta
- Ktunaxa clarify goal for Scotty’s House
- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: Central Division
- Cold rinks, hot shots & heavy hits
- Whitecaps expand Cranbrook operations
- Women's hockey program aims to build interest
- ALR exclusion sought for former landfill
- Annual Six in the Stix bicycle race this weekend
- Stetski gives update to business community
- Clarification: Trap trasher pleads guilty
- Autumn of our discontent
- Coalition of the Unwilling
- Our Town
Paul Simon, Edie Brickell due back in court
By The Associated Press
NORWALK, Conn. - Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell are due back in a Connecticut court for a hearing in the couple's disorderly conduct case.
The hearing is set for Tuesday morning. A police report says the 48-year-old Brickell and the 72-year-old Simon became physical with each other during an April 26 argument inside a cottage on their property in New Canaan.
Brickell told police that he shoved her and that she slapped him. The report says that Simon suffered a superficial cut to his ear, and that Brickell, who smelled of alcohol, had a bruise on her wrist.
Both said in court April 28 that they did not consider the other a threat, and no protective order was issued.
The singers were married in 1992. They have three children.