- What a busy year for the SPCA
- Cranbrook Food Bank readying hampers, turkeys, hams
- Owner almost loses ice fishing shack to Lake Windemere
- Woman airlifted after train hits car between Jaffray, Elko
- The perils of Florentia Sale
- Christmas 1914: Back to the Land
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Atom Royals crowned in Spokane
- KIJHL: Raucous rivalry renewed
- Our Town
Paul Simon, Edie Brickell due back in court
By The Associated Press
NORWALK, Conn. - Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell are due back in a Connecticut court for a hearing in the couple's disorderly conduct case.
The hearing is set for Tuesday morning. A police report says the 48-year-old Brickell and the 72-year-old Simon became physical with each other during an April 26 argument inside a cottage on their property in New Canaan.
Brickell told police that he shoved her and that she slapped him. The report says that Simon suffered a superficial cut to his ear, and that Brickell, who smelled of alcohol, had a bruise on her wrist.
Both said in court April 28 that they did not consider the other a threat, and no protective order was issued.
The singers were married in 1992. They have three children.