- IIO, firearms expert testifies at RCMP trial
- Wheat Kings and pretty things
- Idlewild levels concerns raised in Cranbrook council
- Kimberley Business Expo becoming a regional affair
- Close encounters in Skunk Nation
- Testimony continues in RCMP shooting trial
- Letters to the Editor: October 8
- Alittle Voodoo on stage Live at Studio 64
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
Ukraine rebels: We will honour the cease-fire
By Marko Drobnjakovic, The Associated Press
DONETSK, Ukraine - Insurgents in eastern Ukraine say they will honour a cease-fire declared by the Ukrainian president and engage in more talks to help resolve the conflict.
Alexander Borodai, one of the rebel leaders who took part in Monday's talks in Donetsk, said they would respect the cease-fire declared Friday by the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
Borodai also promised that the insurgents would release observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe whom they have held.