- Scotland stays: Gwynne Dyer on the No vote
- Teachers vote on contract, school underway Monday
- Two dead after industrial accident
- Kimberley Air Cadet program in jeopardy
- Canada Post changes could have financial implications for city, councillor says
- City sets up reserve fund for Orchard Heights
- Man taken to hospital after serious accident
- Scotland says no; United Kingdom still united
- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: B.C. Division
- Ice look to play spoiler in Alberta
- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: Central Division
- Cold rinks, hot shots & heavy hits
- Whitecaps expand Cranbrook operations
- Women's hockey program aims to build interest
- Our Town
Man arrested in shooting death in Surrey
By The Canadian Press
SURREY, B.C. - Police have arrested a suspect in the May shooting death of a 32-year-old man in Surrey.
Thirty-three-year-old Barry James McQuarrie is facing a first-degree murder charge.
Gregory Quesnelle was gunned down in a Surrey apartment in what investigators allege was a targeted attack related to an ongoing domestic dispute.
Police had issued a request in May seeking the public's help in finding McQuarrie.