- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Our Town
Man arrested in shooting death in Surrey
By The Canadian Press
SURREY, B.C. - Police have arrested a suspect in the May shooting death of a 32-year-old man in Surrey.
Thirty-three-year-old Barry James McQuarrie is facing a first-degree murder charge.
Gregory Quesnelle was gunned down in a Surrey apartment in what investigators allege was a targeted attack related to an ongoing domestic dispute.
Police had issued a request in May seeking the public's help in finding McQuarrie.