- IIO, firearms expert testifies at RCMP trial
- Wheat Kings and pretty things
- Idlewild levels concerns raised in Cranbrook council
- Kimberley Business Expo becoming a regional affair
- Close encounters in Skunk Nation
- Testimony continues in RCMP shooting trial
- Letters to the Editor: October 8
- Alittle Voodoo on stage Live at Studio 64
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
Aldergrove residents advised to boil water
By The Canadian Press
LANGLEY, B.C. - A health authority is advising residents in the Township of Langley Aldergrove to boil their drinking water, after finding bacteria in a sample.
Residents should bring their water to a rapid, rolling boil for at least one minute before using it for domestic purposes.
This includes drinking, making infant formula and juices, cooking, brushing teeth, washing raw foods and making ice.
Fraser Health says it will continue testing water samples and residents should keep boiling their water until further notice.
The authority did not say if anyone has become sick from drinking the water.
The next round of test results is expected on Tuesday.