- IIO, firearms expert testifies at RCMP trial
- Wheat Kings and pretty things
- Economic issues at the forefront of debate
- Idlewild levels concerns raised in Cranbrook council
- Kimberley Business Expo becoming a regional affair
- Close encounters in Skunk Nation
- Testimony continues in RCMP shooting trial
- Letters to the Editor: October 8
- Alittle Voodoo on stage Live at Studio 64
- Land of Living Nightmares
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
B.C. man accused of killing his wife
By The Canadian Press
PORT COQUITLAM, B.C. - A charge of second-degree murder has been laid against a Port Coquitlam, B.C., man whose wife was found dead in their home.
Police say they began the investigation when a man walked into the Coquitlam RCMP detachment Tuesday morning to report that his wife was dead.
Charged is 38-year-old Irinei Ghiorghita.
The victim has been identified as 38-year-old Andra Ghiorghita.
Police say the couple has a child together who has been staying out the country with family.
The man was scheduled to make an appearance in Port Coquitlam court Wednesday.