- Kootenay Ice trim training camp roster
- Team White takes annual Ice intrasquad game
- Local company pitches eco-friendly light tower
- Police vehicle targeted in arson attack
- Hunter recovering following grizzly attack
- RCMP believe 58-year-old Creston woman’s death was a homicide
- Remember way back in 2015?
- Study calculates there are now 3 trillion trees now on Earth
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
NewsAlert: Dutch minister says EU imposing new sanctions over Russia's actions
Police officers secure a refrigerated train loaded with bodies of the passengers of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 as it arrives in the Kharkiv railway station on Tuesday, July 22, 2014. The train carrying the remains of people killed in the Malaysia Airlines crash arrived in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv on Tuesday on their way to the Netherlands, a journey which has been agonizingly slow for relatives of the victims. (AP Photo/Olga Ivashchenko)
By The Associated Press
BRUSSELS - Dutch minister says EU is imposing new sanctions on officials over Russia's actions in Ukraine.