- Versatility, simplicity name of game for Mortlock
- Cranbrook man recuperating after grizzly attack
- KIJHL: Nitros deal Lane to Langley, sign rugged defenceman Bertoia
- Kootenay Country Fair coming up
- Grizzly attacks bow hunter
- Grants help fund local events
- Cooler temps, wet forecast lifts campfire ban
- Ktunaxa Nation, Métis Nation BC Sign Health Protocol Agreement
- New station prepares to hit airwaves
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight
By The Canadian Press
TORONTO - Air Canada has cancelled another scheduled flight from Toronto to Tel Aviv due to security concerns at Israel's main airport.
The airline says Flight AC84, scheduled to leave this afternoon, and Thursday's return Flight AC85 have been cancelled.
The Federal Aviation Administration also extended its ban on U.S. flights to the Israeli city.
The U.S. and European aviation agencies instituted the flight ban Tuesday in response to a rocket strike that landed close to Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion airport.
The FAA says it is working closely with the Israeli government to review new information they have provided and to determine whether safety concerns have been resolved.
Air Canada says it will continue to evaluate the situation.