- Fatal shooting on Castlegar highway
- UPDATED: Suspect leads RCMP on day-long manhunt
- Election for Blackmore and Oler trials postponed again
- Is God a Seattle Seahawks fan
- Booknotes: Facing the dragon
- Through the jungle, through the dark
- KIJHL: Critical Creston Valley clash
- Report shows steady decline in substance abuse in local youth
- Injuries and substance abuse down for local youth: study
- Our Town
Vancouver police looks for hit-and-run suspect
By The Canadian Press
VANCOUVER - Vancouver police are looking for the driver involved in an alleged hit-and-run collision that sent a 26-year-old woman to hospital with serious injuries.
Officers say a car struck a woman on Pacific Boulevard, near Abbott Street, and the driver did not stay at the scene.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured Honda Civic, which probably has front-end damage.
Officers obtained video footage that shows there may have been several people who saw the crash.
Investigators are asking those witnesses to come forward.
The woman has a serious head injury and is in critical condition.