- Local man recovering from grizzly attack
- Kimberley woman reports from locked down Ottawa building
- Rotary Club to mark World Polio Day
- Flu shots protect you and others
- Whalen hopes to build on progress at SD5
- Diana J. Scott seeks third term
- Time to give back
- Shots fired on Parliament Hill. National War Memorial, two wounded
- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Our Town
Vancouver police looks for hit-and-run suspect
By The Canadian Press
VANCOUVER - Vancouver police are looking for the driver involved in an alleged hit-and-run collision that sent a 26-year-old woman to hospital with serious injuries.
Officers say a car struck a woman on Pacific Boulevard, near Abbott Street, and the driver did not stay at the scene.
Police are looking for a dark-coloured Honda Civic, which probably has front-end damage.
Officers obtained video footage that shows there may have been several people who saw the crash.
Investigators are asking those witnesses to come forward.
The woman has a serious head injury and is in critical condition.