- The Bozon Effect
- Triple trouble weekend on tap for Dynamiters
- Wilks’ instincts kicked in when gunfire erupted
- Bill Bennett speaks stateside
- Dalke helps out with a rival’s hunt
- Strength in sport
- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- ‘Velocity’ the theme of 2014/15 Kootenay Literary Competition
- Our Town
Vancouver home hit in targeted shooting
By The Canadian Press
VANCOUVER - Vancouver Police say the latest shooting in the city was targeted and gang-related.
Const. Brian Montague says bullets were fired at an east Vancouver home at about 10 p.m. Wednesday night.
Although the home was hit, Montague says no one was hurt.
Members of the Vancouver Police gang crime unit are investigating.
No arrests have been made.