- KIJHL: Dynamiters visit Spokane Braves before hosting Fernie Ghostriders Saturda...
- Sidaway set for WHL debut with Kootenay Ice as Spokane Chiefs visit
- RCMP looking for home invasion suspect
- Students to take stand against bullying
- Sharing the trails by saddle
- Cranbrook keeps pushing towards the 20,000 mark
- The length and breadth of musical Canada
- Ice meet snow
- Triton Swimmers qualify for Provincials
- Timeless baroque repertoire on display at Royal Alexandra
- Our Town
Police identify Toronto man shot dead in B.C.
By The Canadian Press
BURNABY, B.C. - Homicide investigators have identified a man from Toronto who they believe was killed in a targeted attack in Burnaby, B.C.
Investigators say 46-year-old Jahanbakhsh Meshkati was found with gunshot wounds on Sunday and taken to hospital where he later died.
Police say Burnaby RCMP found him after officers responded to a call.
Homicide detectives are investigating but have not made any arrests.
No suspects have been identified in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.