- Ktunaxa clarify goal for Scotty’s House
- 2014-15 WHL Regular Season Preview: Central Division
- Cold rinks, hot shots & heavy hits
- Whitecaps expand Cranbrook operations
- Women's hockey program aims to build interest
- ALR exclusion sought for former landfill
- Annual Six in the Stix bicycle race this weekend
- Stetski gives update to business community
- Clarification: Trap trasher pleads guilty
- Autumn of our discontent
- Coalition of the Unwilling
- Our Town
Police identify Toronto man shot dead in B.C.
By The Canadian Press
BURNABY, B.C. - Homicide investigators have identified a man from Toronto who they believe was killed in a targeted attack in Burnaby, B.C.
Investigators say 46-year-old Jahanbakhsh Meshkati was found with gunshot wounds on Sunday and taken to hospital where he later died.
Police say Burnaby RCMP found him after officers responded to a call.
Homicide detectives are investigating but have not made any arrests.
No suspects have been identified in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.