- UPDATED: Suspect leads RCMP on day-long manhunt
- Election for Blackmore and Oler trials postponed again
- Is God a Seattle Seahawks fan
- Booknotes: Facing the dragon
- Through the jungle, through the dark
- KIJHL: Critical Creston Valley clash
- Report shows steady decline in substance abuse in local youth
- Injuries and substance abuse down for local youth: study
- Dalke wraps up Extreme Huntress experience
- New boutique reviving fashion for all
- A musical look at show business life
- Men, women and the existence of God
- Le Vent du Nord at the KCT
- Our Town
Ottawa police deny Sidney Crosby arrested
By The Canadian Press
OTTAWA - Ottawa police are denying a published report that they arrested NHL superstar Sidney Crosby.
QMI Agency quoted sources as saying the Pittsburgh Penguins captain was arrested late Tuesday while driving a rented Porsche.
The report said the reason for the arrest was unknown but that it appeared to be "driving related."
The Ottawa police duty desk told The Canadian Press: "It never happened."
Ottawa police Chief Charles Bordeleau also tweeted that the police "have had no dealings with Mr. Crosby."