- 'Little things' sink Ice in Prince Albert
- Cruisin' Kootenays
- Local man recovering from grizzly attack
- Scooters are human, too
- Into the great wide open
- Back in the ring
- Thief snags three guns in broad daylight at Fernie Canadian Tire
- City receives permit to cull 50 deer
- John York returns for election number three
- McPhee running for School Board
- Our Town
Maverick doctor draws crowd
Dr. W. Gifford-Jones gave a presentation to more than a hundred people at the Prestige in Cranbrook on Tuesday, March 25.
He talked about the heart helping benefits of taking Vitamin C and Lysine as an alternative to cholesterol lowering drugs, which may have undesired side effects.
Dr. Gifford-Jones believes that large doses of Vitamin C and Lysine can reverse and prevent the hardening of the walls of arterial walls.
Dr. Gifford-Jones worked previously as a medical journalist for 37 years.