- Raiders register late win over resilient Ice
- Witnesses take stand in RCMP firearm trial
- Kimberley native Bancks back to Utica
- Cranbrook native Betker off to Virgina
- Accident closes Highway 93 south of Skookumchuk
- DOA roars back into Cranbrook
- Aquatic Centre seeks grant for free events
- City, school board reach agreement on dog park
- Two fatalities in collision near Jaffray
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
Maverick doctor draws crowd
Dr. W. Gifford-Jones gave a presentation to more than a hundred people at the Prestige in Cranbrook on Tuesday, March 25.
He talked about the heart helping benefits of taking Vitamin C and Lysine as an alternative to cholesterol lowering drugs, which may have undesired side effects.
Dr. Gifford-Jones believes that large doses of Vitamin C and Lysine can reverse and prevent the hardening of the walls of arterial walls.
Dr. Gifford-Jones worked previously as a medical journalist for 37 years.