- Strength in sport
- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- ‘Velocity’ the theme of 2014/15 Kootenay Literary Competition
- Cut down in Saskatoon
- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Our Town
Callow rocks the Byng
The Legendary Byng Roadhouse was the scene of some high octane music Wednesday night.
Bonecrusher and Friends — a side project of some members of the Good Ol' Goats of Cranbrook — opened up the evening for San Francisco's psychedelic power duo Callow, featuring Sami Knowles and Red Moses.