- The Return of Reinhart
- Forum deemed success by organizers
- Social media reports are not true, Kimberley RCMP say
- Learning to live on three dollars a day
- Meet the Kootenay Columbia Green Party candidates
- Cranbrook businesses prepare for Black Friday discounts
- The centrepiece event of Election 2014
- The horrifying marriage career of James “Bluebeard” Watson
- Dynamiters forge on without key pieces
- 'We can turn this around'
- Our Town
Ft. Steele Summer Camps underway
Fort Steele Heritage Town is currently holding Summer Camp. Children aged 6-12 spend a week with us experiencing what life was like as a child in the pioneer days.
We have different exciting theme days including a Schoolhouse day, Gold Fever day, Theatre day, Steam Train day and Animal day. We offer discounts for siblings and day rates are also available! Space is limited so please call ahead to register. 250-417-6000.