- Versatility, simplicity name of game for Mortlock
- Cranbrook man recuperating after grizzly attack
- KIJHL: Nitros deal Lane to Langley, sign rugged defenceman Bertoia
- Kootenay Country Fair coming up
- Grizzly attacks bow hunter
- Grants help fund local events
- Cooler temps, wet forecast lifts campfire ban
- Ktunaxa Nation, Métis Nation BC Sign Health Protocol Agreement
- New station prepares to hit airwaves
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
The hosts with the roasts
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook.
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook. Roasting coffee is KRC's stock in trade — 375 pounds a week go through the roaster. Stop on by when you're passing along Baker Street.