- IIO, firearms expert testifies at RCMP trial
- Wheat Kings and pretty things
- Idlewild levels concerns raised in Cranbrook council
- Kimberley Business Expo becoming a regional affair
- Close encounters in Skunk Nation
- Testimony continues in RCMP shooting trial
- Letters to the Editor: October 8
- Alittle Voodoo on stage Live at Studio 64
- Our Town
- 2015 Federal Election
The hosts with the roasts
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook.
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook. Roasting coffee is KRC's stock in trade — 375 pounds a week go through the roaster. Stop on by when you're passing along Baker Street.