- Canada Post says it’s taking mobility issues seriously
- MacBean campaigns for Council
- Invermere mayor challenged on Jumbo stance
- Drivers urged to watch out for wildlife on East Kootenay highways
- Mysterious dinner will raise awareness of local food issues
- Banished beyond Verona’s walls
- Kootenay corporate community gets kids outside
- ‘Velocity’ the theme of 2014/15 Kootenay Literary Competition
- Cut down in Saskatoon
- Charity Challenge Boxing returns for second bout
- Ice deal Sittler to Royals
- Our Town
The hosts with the roasts
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook.
Will Cuthbertson is pictured roasting coffee beans down at Kootenay Roasting Company in downtown Cranbrook. Roasting coffee is KRC's stock in trade — 375 pounds a week go through the roaster. Stop on by when you're passing along Baker Street.